Friday, November 11, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards Here I COME!!



NUFFNANG hear me out, I am neither famous nor popular or even known for the existing of my blog. So many cool stuff happening in nuffnang and blog world but SO LITTLE ME!! Ohhhh.. maybe with this 3 amazing reasons I might get a chance to step out from my hidden world and be part of this prestige awards event.

First of,

I always see myself excel in music but without any exposure i will never go far  (i wanna be famous la kan) starting with my humble personal blog this is my chance to introduce myself. If  I  was chosen to attend this particular function for the very first time in my life. There are many lifestyle, fashion, beauty, travel bloggers out there but very few musician blogger (yang famous la). Maybe one day i can perform and show off my skills in any Nuffnang events for a starter.(bukan senang main piano ok)..




Secondly,

I never wear a dress before, i am a plain jane!


                                                                 

Attending this award may also be a makeover moment for me. Though the competition is tough but i aint no quitter honey!!

                                                    



Lastly,

Watching them accepting the awards is already a memorable feeling one person could ever had especially the person whom you admired most through their blogging and their exciting stories that inspired me! And also to get to know NUFFNANG a little further and deeper... And other bloggers too!!
 



I wish to have this exclusive ticket in my hand...




Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

A good networking never fails you....

Toodles!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is really good!!! Ahahaha and your usage of colloquial english is so cute! hope you get it x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey punk chopsticks...
    Thanx for the compliment n visiting..
    I hope so toooooo...dying for the ticket...:DDDDDD
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I have to admit that the first paragraph of your post tickled my heart as we're all ordinary bloggers, aren't we? Good luck to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey waverly charlotte, tq for reading my post...
    :)))))))...
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...