Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bella & Edward. Oh wait, Jacob Black!!!





Dear Bella Swan, Edward Cullen and Jacob Black,
Congrats to the 3 of you for making us GIRLS obsessed with the book & movie series! I mean, who doesnt right?! The Twilight Saga is one of the most famous movie series of recent years. So here it goes,
ever since I read the first book (Twilight) I knew the movie will be as good as the book, and I have to say, I admired Stephenie Meyer (the author) for her brilliant work, how can a person create something like this, yeah I know its all fantasy but who cares?!! Honestly, I watched the first movie more than 10times..hehe
It's so gooooood, cant help myself!

Now, about the book series,




I am proud to say that I've read just 3 of the book series, except for the last book (Breaking Dwan) I havent read it yet, WHY? Because I wanna surprise myself with the movie! Freaky huhh? No, seriously, I cant hardly wait to watch the movie, (movie nak keluar dah next week) OMG!
Oh wait, photo above (My Very Own Collection okay) :-)

What is so great about The Twilight Saga?




Here it goes...
Bella Swan, a teenage girl falls in love with a 104 year old vampire Edward Cullen who looks like an underwear model..ahahah *its not funny* sorry, okay back to reality please, ermm where was I, oh yeah Edward Cullen, a gorgeous vampire who at first really annoyed by Bella's behavior but later falls in love with her although they both know its "Cinta Terlarang".... Here comes the sexy wolf, Jacob Black, damn damn damn, Bella in Dilemma, she's in love with this two awesome monsters but her obsession with Edward memang xboleh bla so Bye2 Jacob!!!!




Breaking Dawn part 1...Gosh, the movie is gonna come out soon, like very very very soon twi-hards!!!! ~Vampire+Human Wedding, Bella & Edward honeymoon, Bella pregnant pulak tuh, Jacob has lost his temper and starts ripping off his shirt just to see us GIRLS go crazy~...
See, so many awesome stuff is gonna happen in a movie so do not miss it!!





"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end." ~Bella Swan~

:: Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...