Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Harry Potter

Harry Potter Book Series

Never read a single book of Harry Potter series but am a big fan of the movie series! I think J.K Rowling  (the author) is a Genius! She turns fantasy into reality.(literally) I remember when the first movie was premiered me n my brothers were so excited, we even bought a VCD (masa tu DVD belum popular lagi haha) and we watched the movie like EveryNite! (pelik tapi benar) I can say that the three of us (me n my brothers), we grew up with the movie series and we felt a little sad/happy when the final movie came out! =(
We called ourselves "The Three Musketeers" just like Harry, Hermione and Ron! Cant believe it has been 10 years, yurp I was 12 at that time.. (zaman kanak2 ribena)!!

The Harry Potter Film Series : 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer`s Stone
(2001)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
(2002)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(2004)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(2005)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
(2007)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
(2009)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
(2010)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
(2011)

It would a dream come true if I got the chance to meet the three main cast, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint! *yeeeeeeeeep* Yeah rite, macam boleh je kan?! I gotta say, Daniel Radcliffe/ Harry Potter has turn from a cute little boy to a ermm not sexy just handsome men kot?! (Edward Cullen sexy la) Potter just average je kot..heheehe.. Oh Harry Potter, cant believe the movie is over but you will always be the men I can never have!! lalalallala


 (Now)


 (Then)


"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. " ~Albus Dumbledore~





 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...