Monday, November 14, 2011

The Art of Make-up



So c'mon gurls lets put some color on that pretty face of yours. Before this I never really care about my face, whenever I wanna go out I just put a little foundation and some lip gloss n I'm DONE. (lazy me)! Magazines is the best choice of "how to get Hollywood stars Look". For example, lets say your idol is Miley Cyrus and you are dying to have her look,(sexy lips, radiant skin) just flip the magazine pages and WALLAHHH put some effort on it I am sure you will get the result, easy huhh?!




I got this 12 tips from Cleo Magazine, really helpful..here it goes,

1)Even out your skin with some liquid foundation.

2)Set the make-up by putting some face powder just to make sure the foundation stays put.

3)Apply a little soft n sweet color of eyeshadow to brighten the eyes.

4)Add a slightly darker color to the outer corners of ur eye(tracing over the previous color)

5)Eyeliner is must on both upper n lower lash lines.

6)Soften the eyeliner by blending a darker color of eyeshadow.

7)Add a dab of bright eyeshadow onto the middle of ur lids.

8)Next step, MASCARA (sexy lashes)

9)Swirl on blusher to keep your cheeks glowing.

10)Finish with a little color on that sexy lips of urs by applying lipstick!

11)Hair! Messy and frizzy hair is a big NO! Remember that gurls!

12)Straightening/Curling u decide which is best, just make sure u look perfect!



It aint easy but hey,dont waste ur time because it is never to late to flip that magazine or to search for a tutorial on youtube for some easy make-up tips , am I right gurls?!

Wanting radiant skin is what all women strive for..

So Good Luck if u wanna try this easy tips I gave ya!

"you are beautiful in your own way"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...