Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kamsahamnida (Thank You in Korean)

Weeeee, I love it when my sister bought souvenirs for me, papa and my brothers..... :-)


This time she and her hubby went to Seoul, Korea! wish I can go too =((((
Korea, one of the beautiful places in the world. INDEED!!!

Just so u know, I am obsessed with K-POP, korean tv dramas, korean movies, korean food, korean korean korean... I think the best girl band from Korea is Girls Generation.... And I bet thousands of gurls (including me) out there wish they can have boyfren`z as HOT as  Super Junior..Gosh, I love BOYS! *duhh*





Ok movin` on,
I love Ramen... totally in love with it...
Damn, pedas Gila tapi sedap wohhh..
Oh kakak beli chopsticks and sudu panjang,
The first thing on mind when she said she wanna fly to korea ~SUDU PANJANG~!!
She promised me to beli that sudu n chopsticks tu,
kan dalam cerita korea kalau sesiapa perasan la kan,
sudu dia panjang dan pelik, unik kan.. Love it....
And the chopsticks pun stainless steel...weeeee




Yeah2 I know I know, whats with the Starbucks huhhh?
Never seen it here in Malaysia right? haaaaa
Its called Starbucks Discoveries, Seattle Latte Flavor..
taste the same like we have here in Malaysia just the packaging lain sikit!


ulalaaa,what do we have here,




K-pop poster, hehehe I have no idea siapa artis dalam poster tu, who cares, its from KOREA..hehe
Leopard print legging, I~LoveKOREA tshirt and Hayley Williams long sleeve striped shirt..
who the heck is Hayley Williams, haaa wait I explain ok, she is the lead singer for the band PARAMORE and she likes anything with stripes, tshirt ke, hat ke, seluar ke, semua kena belang2 zebra as u all know Hayley Williams adalah Idolaku!hehehe... the end!!!

Back to KOREA THIS ... KOREA THAT....
ulalaaa apakah ini?

Kimchi....




Kimchi is a traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with varied seasonings.
*thanx to Wikipedia*
Rasa dia pelik sikit, tapi after first rasa sedap juga kerana the pelik-ness yang membuatkan ianya UNIK!
Its like u add a little vinegar in ur salad.... errrrrr




Sushi....








Seriously, sedap.. hehehehe
Only sushi lover sahaja yang memahami kenikmatan makan sushi... 


Kamsahamnida Eonni, (thank you kakak)
For this wonderful gifts..


Saranghaeyo.. (I love YOU)








xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I HEART evrythin bout KOREA xcept Kimchi...bluekkkk sendawa rasa kobis masam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart ramen more than anything...bashitahhhhh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...