Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mom






 Before I begin with my story, 
here`s a poem about Mother`s love.

Without You

Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,

have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.
 
 
 Mom was a very beautiful woman and a loving person.
Mom was a very good mother you could ever imagine.
So many great memories I had with Mom.
I never imagine the day She was taken away from me would come and haunt me.
Setiap yang hidup akan kembali menemui Allah.
Mom said, "In life,we gotta believe in Faith." 


I miss her everyday, every minute and every second of my life.
No one can replace her. 
She always wanted to play piano and it was her dream actually.
The saddest part is she didnt get the chance to see me play.=(

She was my teacher, adviser and greatest inspiration.
She was the one who thinks that school is sucks..haha
So masa kecik2 ponteng sekolah was my thing..LOL
Thats why la I dont have friends sebab selalu sangat  ponteng sekolah
so no one wants to be my friend.huhuhuh..=(((
 So Mom was my best friend.

 One of the most difficult things about losing Mom is
that it seems nobody has the right thing to say.
Knowing that she is gone is still unimaginable.
It took me a long time to accept that she`s not coming back.

Its not easy to ease the pain.
Its not easy to wake up in the morning and realized that she`s not
gonna be there beside me and say the things I wanna hear 
whenever I feel sad or angry or lonely.
No its not easy.
But life must go on.

Sampai bila nak mengenang nasib kan?!
Terima segalanya dan redha dengan segala ketentuan Allah.
I still have my Dad and Siblings to comfort me.
Am grateful for that..

We named our new house  Casamadre, 
(meaning Rumah Ibu/Mother`s house)
so that she`ll always be remembered.

Spend 17 years together with Mom.
Full of great memories.
Love You Mom,
Now & Forever....

In loving memory of Mom
2/11/1951 - 28/4/2007

"A mother holds her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever."




 
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...