Tuesday, December 14, 2010

mi colección



 High School Musical


 Hannah Montana


                       Paramore                               



This is what I do at home! Collecting stuff..Juzz a hobby..hehehe..There goes my 
allowance..grrrrrrr. But its worth it. HSM and HM, kiddy right??! I know...LOL.. who cares... Paramore, erghhhhh my fav band. Hayley Williams is the cutest lead singer ever..


 Hayley Williams    


                 The reason why I love to do this coz I spend most of the time at home, biasalah JOBLESS..hehehe. This is what happen when you watch TV too much. But other than that I love to ermm kinda like "collect" clothes,shoes and handbags...*who doesn`t* It`s a must for women to spend their money on Fashion, we can call it a hobby too, am I right??!  Actually I don`t go out that much. Spend a lot of my time practicing (Piano), Googling, reading n blablablabla....... Since I`m the youngest, my family is a bit "paranoid" when it comes to safety.. I`m not aloud to go out at night, although I have driving license but whenever I wanna hang out with my friends I gotta make sure that I`ll be home before 10pm...geeeez macam Cinderella pulak...heheehehe.. So instead of showing tantrums I "balas dendam" buying all this stuff to pleased myself...harharharharhar. ohhh collecting Teddy Bears is a passion of mine too..LOL


"Life's a hobby"

                                                      


   

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...