Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its In The Blood

I asked for a car

P

E

R

O

D

U

A




wait for it....

wait for it....

 its coming...

drum roll...

 tadaaaaaaaaa..




 ViVa.........My dream Car okayyyy


but I got this for my 20th birhday





taddaaaaaaaaa


Piano!!!! *hooray*

Thanx GK you`re the best. Been taking Piano Lessons for a year now...Perghhhh
 It aint easy okayyy... I got a Distinction for my grade 2 exam...*yeay me*..
Papa was a "musician" back in the 70`s so music is kinda our thing laaahh.  
Lucifer can play Piano too so we`re competing with each other...LOL 
But sadly he can`t read the notes...*booyaaaaaa*   
My Grandma played Piano her entire life, when she passed away Pappy gave me this :

Piano Books
Thanx Pappy.  


 Love My Life!=))))


"Play the music, not the instrument"



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...