Friday, December 10, 2010

AmiGoS

"A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. "



I totally adore my BFF`s..To be honest I don`t have that many "amigos" pun sebab no one can understand me except  Dee n Bee..(bukan nama sebenar)..*wink*..Love you guys 4eva aiteee..
Without friends life would be empty,sad and boring..Speaking of amigos i wanna thank "BABE" for that job interview. Dapat or tak ermmm dunno so wait n see lahh...pray..pray..pray..

I am so pissed off juz now when Lucifer(my brother)  said   " u know y u dun have frenzzzz coz u are a FREAK"..eeehhh WTF(Cursing is a vulgar way to express your feelings and emotions)...I hate u man...Saya Emosi!!!!!!!!wateverrrrrrrrrr

Back to Amigos (Lucifer Who???)  today Bee is bloody happy sebab berjaya jumpa salon yang boleh buat rambut cornrow (a traditional West African style of hair grooming where the hair is braided very close to the scalp) macam tocang2 tu.Bagus kawanku..Speaking of witch I`m very upset with one of the salon kat summit subang ada ke patut Bee dah buat appointment with one of the stylist pastu last minute dia cancel ehh WTF.. "orang bukak salon dia pun nak"..Apa2 pun  he`s happy with that "tocang" hair...haha...Dee my angel is busy working not like me Lepak jerrr...On weekends we have our "GossipGirl Session"hehe..bukan la gossip juzz talk about life n blabla...We love shopping together and she`s the best shopping partner ever..The curve,Empire and Subang Parade tempat kegemaran...ngeeeeeeee..Lunch,Dessert,GGsession at MCDONALD`s memang terbaik..heehehe..Tapi bila "saham" jatuh mendadak "MAMAK" memang terbaik!!lalalalala

Ohhhhmigoddd its past my bedtime la...wow...Totally not a morning person.. To me waking up early should be illegal..LOL..tapi kalau dapat kerja can`t complaint laa... Kerja+Bangun Pagi=Money...Money+Kerja=Shopping...lalalalala.. iPhone oh iPhone oh LG cookie ohhh Blackberry it sounds delicious right??!!hmmmm......

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...