Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dee`s 21st Birthday

"Finally 21 and ready for some fun."



Happy Birthday to you Dee my angel. We`ve been friends  since primary school and I just wanna say that I cherish every moment we had as BFF. You`re  always there for me when I need my BFF.=)
I L.O.V.E YOU!!!! hug2!!hehehehhe



Movie Tix


Celebrate Dee`s birthday at GSC summit today and watch this hilarious movie. 


Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah.  LOL





Omigoddd We were laughing the whole time.. 
We plan for a picnic but due to bad weather we change our plan..grrrrr..nak picnic..=(((
Since we love to watch movies together so Hantu Kak Limah is a good idea..LOL.. 
At first macam malu2 nak tengok this movie but since I`m a big fan of Awie (dia cute), hahaha
the hell laaa nak malu2 kan!!huhhuuhu.. Kena la Support Industri Filem Malaysia..cewahhh..
Kudos Hantu Kak Limah.....=))))



 As For Presents,
I gave Dee a Pink Baju Kurung Moden for her birthday this year so that she can wear it
on GK`s wedding reception next month.=)))) 
Thank God she likes it...hehehe
I feel bad coz I promise to buy a new Purse (Charles & Keith) for her but I didnt..=(((..Sorry Dee!! 
(note to self: start a piggy bank to buy presents) hehehehe





21
 Grow Up & Act Like A Woman
Aint "teenagers" anymore okayyy. 


I hope our Friendship will last forever Dee!
 
Happy Birthday...


"Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...