Sunday, December 12, 2010

eonni

Eonni means sister (kakak) in Korean....*I`m addicted to Korean Drama hehehe*

Today I wanna talk about my sister...*yawn*....Although she`s 15 years older than me but she acts like we`re the same age..Grow up will yaaa?!!!!..heeeee...
  
Since Mama passed away eonni is kinda like our "Guardian Angel"..We`ve been living together for 11 years now..OMG lama glerrrr...Ever since I was born Mama is my best friend, so I don`t really "connect" with eonni coz at that time she was busy with school and I was busy spending quality time with Mama, main masak2,main basikal kecik dalam rumah,main bola dalam rumah with my two older brothers lepas tu pasu Mama pecah and then kena marah..haha...What a great childhood...hehehehe

But we do have great moments with eonni masa dia bawak we all pergi Sunway Lagoon, at that time Sunway baru bukak so we was like "waaaaaa"..."fuyoooo"...haha...Tapi still i wasn`t "connect" lagi coz masa tu I "kiddy" lagi and eonni was in her 20`s..Only now we "connect" with each other coz Mama dah takde so eonni kinda like my soulmate laaa sekarang ni..hehehe...To be honest kalau eonni takde kat rumah we all memang akan "lost" sebab she`s our Chef so when she`s not around we are in big trouble..haha..I Gotta learn how to cook laaahhh...aiyaaaa....

I`m glad to have her in my life..She`s my partner in crime,my teacher, my mirror and my HEART!.
SarangHeyo Eonni...!!!(I love you kakak) ..I want her to be my Wedding Planner one day..lalalalal.
When it comes to Fashion eonni is a FREAK..hehe..I do not have to worry about what I`m gonna wear  whenever I have a special occasion to attend or a job interview coz she`ll be like this .."ohh u gotta wear this coz it makes ur eyes pop, wear this colour coz u look more radiant, dun wear this coz it doesn`t suits ur skin colour laa...wateverrrr lahhh" ...thats eonni...



                                                       Eonni being bossy...haha
                                                                      

Would our childhood be any fun without sisters?? I don`t think so.....Love your sister and cherish every moment you have with a person you called  EONNI......

"You can kid the world.  But not your sister."

to boayo...(bye in korean)...*wink*

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...