Monday, December 13, 2010

Miles To Go

                        "Life is all about having a good time"

     Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana is a singer-songwriter and Disney`s sweetheart. Her parents gave her the nickname "smiley" which was later shortened to "miley". I know I`m too old for all of this but I love to watch HM on Disney channel. I love everything about her character as HM. I love her music, appearance and semua lah! HM the movie, arghhhh the best movie everrrrrr. I even bought a Tshirt to show people that I`m HM biggest fan... :-)

    Miles To Go is an autobiography by Miley Cyrus. In her book she discuss about relationship with her parents, her thought on the media, her love life and her future..Love the book. Yes I bought the book for 100myr at Kinokuniya...geeeeeezzz what a fan huhhh?!! She tells tales of her life before "FAME".




       MC`s quotes in her book " There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams". Would be nice to put myself on her shoes for one day..*dream on laaaa*.  I can`t imagine having lunch with family and suddenly the Paparazzi started SNAP...SNAP..no thanx I prefer the private life. I don`t know how MC can handle that kind of life. Its like the whole world can see what you`re doing, what you`re eating and semua lahhh...Gosh that`s tough..Being famous is not always "butterflies n flowers".Gotta learn to appreciate life huhh?!!!...

    MC wrote this in her book:

DREAM

Follow your dreams
Follow your heart 
Show everyone in a gloomy sky
You can be a shining star
Don`t lose your faith
`cause there might come a day
When everything could disappear 
but your dreams will still be here.


Miley Cyrus is Living The Dream.....

3 comments:

  1. hannah montana...no more america's sweetheart,,...rihanna is...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna!!! No way... Lady Gaga for me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...