Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ITALIAN





I wanna learn Italian!

Ever since I started playing piano I`ve fallen in love with the language. In Music,  most of the terms are ITALIAN. 

I gotta say, I am Loving it peeps.... 
Italian people are known for being very expressive of their emotions especially when they are having a conversation. 
Just like playing piano you gotta be very expressive..*thats what SIFU told to me*

Italian is considered one of the easiest languages to learn. Italian is often described both as the language of art and music and as the language best suited to singing.

Would be nice kalau dapat pergi belajar bahasa itali ni.
But nowadays Google semua ada, so no need la pergi lesson2 kan just learn it from google sudah. So I`ve found a website "learn italian for free" Hrmmmm sounds cool jugak boleh la belajar sendiri..heehehehe.. 

Sifu asked me to memorize all (not all laa) the musical terms, at first I was like "wow italian huhh? susah ni sifu HOW LAAA". Dah lama2 jadi addicted pulak with the language sampai buat a notebook khas yang bertajuk "MUSICAL TERMS AND DEFINITIONS", ditulis oleh : me,myself & I, semua dapat from google and wikipedia.

*gotta get me the Hal Leonard Pocket Music Dictionary*

Lets take a look at some of my favorite italian words
(in MUSICAL TERMS ) :

~ Appassionato : passionately

~ Bellicoso : aggressive

~ Con Larghezza : with broadness, broadly

~ Dolce : sweetly

~ Espressivo : expressively

~ Forte : strong, to be played loudly

~ Grazioso : gracefully

~ Modesto : modest

~ Prima Volta : the first time

~ Spiritoso : spiritedly

~ Vivo : lively


Learn Italian, definitely a hobby of mine! 


"la musica è bella"


ps : I love Italian food! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...