Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bratz...No More!!

Last nite I decided to change my blog title from 
"Bratz" to "Her Blog"!
Why?
Coz dah sedikit boring.lalalalal
I dunno how I terpikir tu put ""Her Blog".
 I was watching tv in my room and then *tingggggg* 
HER BLOG sounds okay laa kan.
So yeah gonna stick with it for now esok lusa boring tukar lagi.. ;-)
So Mom used to say that I am the person who TIADA PENDIRIAN dalam hidup 
coz when I was in high school I kept changing my signature like every year.
So every time Teacher ask me to sign something, each year sign berubah-ubah.haha
And whenever I plan to buy something the next day I got the money 
I decided not to buy anything and keep the money, end up the money habis kerana foya2
with my BFF..haihhh I am a freak!!
Sama la macam kat sini, u probably gonna see some changes every 6 months..
Maybe I`d change my blog title to "SHE`S A FREAK"!!...lmao
No No...juzz kidding!!
By reading my blog I bet a lot of people is saying:
"omigod,what a weirdo!!"
 well dats all for now.!!
Zzzzzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...