Monday, March 14, 2011

Certificate From The Music World



I have been waiting for this for the past 5 months.
I finally holding it, smiling with it, eating with it and sleeping with it!! LOL
Apakah ia?




*Drum Roll*





My Grade 2 Piano Certificate
* passed with distinction *
Hoooooooraaaayyyyyyyy




perasaan : HAPPY!!!!!!
This year I`m taking Grade 4 * every nite berdoa agar dapat Distinction lagi haha*
So I have 5 bulan to prepare for the big day.
Mission : Ambik exam grades sampai Grade 5 kerana 
impian adalah untuk sambung study in Music..=)
Boleh la jadi music teacher 1 day..lalalala
Wish me luck for my Grade 4 this year!=))))
Next Year Grade 5 pula....Fiuhhhh takoooooooott....


Oh, To Sifu, Thanx Dude..You`re such a wonderful teacher!!=))))


"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music"
- Sergei Rachmaninov -





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...