Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Am Number 4!



He`s Number Four!


Dear Alex Pettyfer,
I LOVE YA!!hehehhe
 Alex is an English actor and model.
You might remember him in Stormbreaker and Wild Child.
And new movie Beastly with Vanessa Hudgens
God,he`s gorgeous right?!!

Back to Number 4..
I am sorry to say that I feel kinda disappointed with the movie.
I think the girl Dianna Agron (as Sarah in the movie) is lack of expression.
And they dun have the chemistry as a couple.
I know i know..who am i to judged rite?, just wanna share my opinion dats all..hehe
Yeah She`s pretty but I`m sure they can find a better actor to play the character rite?!
I gotta say, kudos to Number 6 (Teresa Palmer) she did a great work in this movie.
I love the character and her style..Especially when she hop on a Ducati!!wow..
But there were some scenes yang agak melucukan
when the dog turn into a gigantic monster that looks like KUCING+ANJING..haha
its cute though but lucu la kan..
The dog is kinda like number 4 protector la.
So bila dia baik he`s just a normal dog (Hush Pupppies)
Yang paling melucukan when the other monster that looks like KELAWAR+ANJING
jatuh tergolek, masa tu this Kelawar Monster was running towards Monster Dog..
Ada ke patut kaki dia tersandung and jatuh tergolek..wakakaka.
Ingatkan dia nak battle gila2 la kan..Super Lawak kot..huahuahua
Tengah kusyuk la tengok scene tu coz suma tengah fighting for their life kan tiba2 
ada pulak scene2 lawak camtu..LMAO..
Can u imagine how hilarious it was..hahahahahah
 kinda feel bad la coz lama gila tunggu to watch this movie
pastu bila dah tengok ermm tak la sehebat Trailer dia..hmmmm
Who cares, I totally love Number 4 coz he`s cute and sexayyyyy..hehe
To me movie ni not so sucks la coz Alex Pettyfer did not disappoint me with he`s gorgeousness....hehehe
Kudos Alex..And to Dianna a.k.a Sarah (in the movie) 
I think u dun belong in motion pictures, u`re just a pretty cheerleader from GLEE..sorrraaayy
Go Alex!! hehehehe
Ps: Can I be Number 10!!ahahhahahahahahah




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...