Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NAPBAS 2011

Me & My Sister  Posh

It was the luckiest day of my life when I received an email that I got an invitation to NAPBAS 2011.
Thanx a lot Nuffnang, I am so so so new in Blogging world so I was so surprised when I read the email that I`m invited to the most prestigious blog awards.
If u guys have notice, I never ever ever everrrrrr post any photos of myself kan kan kan?!! 
Well, I decided to share some photos at NAPBAS 2011, memorable nite indeed.


Christmas tree at the hotel lobby


tunggu lama dekat luar Ballroom.. ;-(


Me and my "perasan" moment ;-p


My new Blogmates ;-)


with Hanis Zalikha.. gosh she`s GORGEOUS


with TeyCindy.. Idola saya!! yurp...


cheeserland, fourfeetnine & xiaxue


finally after 2hours boleh duduk...weeeeeeee


Its makan time..... heheheheh


Salad...slrpppppp


Main Course... my oh my it was delicious..



Dessert.. yummy.....


nak balik dah...;-p


Had a lot of fun especially when my sister was there with me. 
Thank You Nuffnang.. 
I love Blogging....

Oh before I say my TATA
just wanna share this pic...


Another "PERASAN" moment.... twitwitwitwi


love,
LoLa......

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...