Monday, December 5, 2011

Exam Pieces



Yeay, I`ve picked 3 songs for my piano exam next year...weeeeeeee
If u noticed or read (ada ke orang baca my blog ni?!) one of my posts about examination couple of weeks ago,
I did mention about which song should I pick kan kan kan?
Finally, I`ve made up my mind y`allllll....

U guys probably have no idea what the heck is this gurl membebel about kan..
okay2 let me bebel more aite,
For ABRSM Grade 5 Piano Exam 2011/2012 each student can pick 1 song from each section, there are 3 section actually, A, B and C,  ada 3 songs from each section, so student can choose either one lah, so saya sudah pilih lagu2  yang saya nak main...*eh kenapa happy pulak, ini serius*

Section A, I pick this song :

A.1 -  J. S. Bach Air: 4th movt from Partita No. 6 in E minor, BWV 830

Section B, love this "dark" song :

B.2 - Zˇilinskis Elegy (In Autumn): from Scenes from Childhood

Section C, pretty darn hard,yeeeeeeeep :

C.1 - Thiman Flood-Time: No. 5 from Water Pieces

Berdoa semoga masa exam day nanti I can do my best.. Amin...
I can do this... I can do thissssssss....*gigit jari ketakutan*

Wish me LUCK peeps.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...